Thursday, July 29, 2010

DARK WATERS
(To view this film, click the above link)
Synopsis: Subhashini is a mute daughter of town's richest landlord. While, she ardently set goals for herself each day to communicate with the people around, she gradually finds herself sinking in the society’s filth & their sick mind scape. The film narrates how she struggles on day to day basis, to make the world understand about her existence.

Director's Cut
I started shooting this film on April 7, 2010 along with my team including 4 crew members & the actors. We were nothing, but a skeleton crew with very basic tools & equipment & a volcanic passion to do this project. The first scene was shot by the banks of Yamuna flowing by Noida/Mayur Vihar & the best one was when my cameraman Gowtham Shravan Kumar took a trolley shot in a trash cart, making it look much like the usual. We couldn't afford a professional camera or any lights, hence the whole movie was shot on a digital camera (Fujifilm S2000). The film was completed on April 12, 2010. I'd like to thank my whole team including Gowtham Shravan Kumar, Raman Sinha, Nirmalya Sehrawat, Divye Sharma, Neelmani Kumar, SriRaj Ray, Gaurav Gupta & my parents who gave me strength each time I stumbled.
Watch it & give your honest feedback/take/comment/reaction or even a smirk to this film.

-love & peace
Komal
Kindly note:

  • The video quality has been compressed for upload.



  • This film is in process of a remake.


  • Those interested in getting involved in the project may drop a note.

No comments:

Post a Comment